Friday, November 20, 2009

Motivations all my life

i seem to have a lot of 'lack-of-motivation' complaints of myself. so i would like to just check by experience, what could be my problem, ignoring the hp101 theories which i was just examined on ...

Primary School :

Motivated by myself, the good feeling of envisioning and make happen, what i want to do.Interests in Astronomy and other general knowledge

Secondary School:

Motivated by Choir. Passion for Singing. Liu Jun?

JC:
Youth Flying Club. Studying well. US Universities.

Army:
Being manly like a commando. Slacking. Saving up through doing a lot of guard duties.

Post-ORD:
Doing everything that I want. Enjoy life.

University (to-date):
Liping. ODAC. Going for exchange.

So now the question now is:
Why don't have motivation now?
What can i do to get my motivation?

i AM going for exchange. i STILL have odac at the moment. perhaps just that some feelings are affecting me too much? hm ... if only i could tame my firey emotions better ... hai...

No comments:

Post a Comment